PLOT 2 - The Milton -
An enviable plot on the edge of the much sought-after village of Hallaton consisting of three spacious detached homes with double garages. Traditionally designed and solidly built, these prestigious quality homes have spacious living areas which open on to unrivalled views across the open farmland of the Welland Valley.
This thriving village boasts many amenities which include two public houses, a delicatessen, mobile post office, sports field with tennis courts, two play areas, well regarded Primary School, Church, Museum, allotments and village hall.
Further shops, restaurant and extensive leisure facilities are available in nearby Leicester, located 15 miles to the north west. The affluent market town of Market Harborough is 8 miles to the south and has a wide range of boutique and high street shops, whilst Uppingham, Oakham and Stamford are to the east. The properties benefit from their proximity to the Eye Brook Reservoir (4.5 miles) for fishing and bird watching and Rutland Water (13 miles) which offers a wide range of outdoor pursuits. There are a number of local golf courses, horse racing and point to point, livery Stables, cycling clubs, rugby, football and cricket clubs to name just a few.
Schooling in the area is truly excellent with respected public schools nearby including Uppingham, Oakham, Oundle, Leicester Grammar School, Stoneygate Preparatory School and Spratton Hall. There are also a number of well regarded state schools including the highly praised primary school in Hallaton..
Transport links are ideal with Market Harborough having a direct train to London St Pancras from 55 minutes and Leicester train station providing regular services to London, Nottingham and Birmingham. The cities of Leicester, Peterborough, Rugby, Coventry, Nottingham, Birmingham, Northampton and London are all easily accessible via the closely connectable road network. Whilst Birmingham and East Midlands airports are all within around 40 miles drive.
- A traditionally designed and solidly built detached house with a brick exterior and slate roof
- Fully fitted bespoke designer kitchen by Alexander Lewis
- Soft close doors
- Double Belfast sink
- Quooker hot water tap
- Miele Appliances included: Integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, Range cooker and integrated extractor
Bathrooms, En-Suites and Cloakroom:
- Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
- Vanity Units in Main Bathroom and En Suites with Hansgrohe taps
- Heated Towel Rails
- Combination of downlights (some with dimmers & feature pendant lights over island in kitchen)
Heating and Hot Water:
- Gas fired central heating with energy efficient condensing boiler
- Wood Burner to the Lounge
- Fully programmable underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs
- Oak internal doors with Finesse Pewter Handles
- Walls finished in French Grey Pale
- Woodwork White
- Front Door Farrow & Ball Blue
- TV points to all living areas and bedrooms
- Telephone points
- Tiling to floors in Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Hallway, Bathroom and En Suites
- Alarm System
- External lights to front and rear
- Block Paved Driveway
- Generous size patio and path to front door
- Landscaping to front and rear gardens including turfing
- Outside tap
- Bi-fold doors in Kitchen and Family/Dining Room
- Power, light and water tap to Garage